You have probably realised that we are not the sole dog walkers in Bicester and the surrounding areas, however we really strive to be the best. We strictly limit the ratio of walkers to
dogs and as you can see from our 'Walks' page we aim very definitely to make sure your dog has a really enriching, high quality experience when they are in our care. After all if you were
locked in the house all day whilst your owner went to work wouldn't you like a fun action packed scamper around a field at lunchtime?
So what do we offer?
- Fully insured - From your pet entering to leaving our care including transport in our vehicles (if applicable).
- The kind of walks your dog would design themselves, across fields, in the country and well away from cars.
- For dog walking we serve; Fringford and Caversfield to the north of Bicester and Kirtlington and Chesterton to the west as well Bicester. So even if you live in Bicester we can offer
your dog a thoroughly enriching walk and run in open countryside. See our walks page for details.
- Our vehicles are purposely unmarked making them less obtrusive to thieves if they were to see them parked outside your home frequently.
- Our insurance policy covers us and protects your home's keys when they are in our possession.
- We only employ mature and responsible members of staff who all have dog ownership experience. Meet our team of dog walkers here.
- A one stop shop - Whilst you are at work, we can take care of your pet from exercise, to feeding, grooming and medical needs.
- A maximum ratio of 5 dogs per human in open meadows and fields.